Thursday, January 7, 2010

I can feel, I'm falling deeper. The deeper I am in, the more afraid I am of getting hurt again. I hope this time, its for real, and I won't be taken as a joke again. I'm happy with Mr C around though, he always has his way to make me laugh and smile. Never really had this kinda feeling before though. Hope it lasts. =) But oh well, all's still too early to tell.

I've been having this terrible pain in the left side of my tummy, terrible sharp pain. The same pain that got me admitted into the hospital for 5 days. I don't know what it is, whatever it is, I hope it goes away, and its not something serious. Or rather I hope there is "nothing" (tumour, ulcer or what nots) in there.

Results is gonna be out tomorrow, I don't think praying for the best will help, because I know, I did badly. So I'm all prepared for supp paper.

I just hope, this year would be a better year. I hope to find a job real soon, and start saving up all over again. Been spending way tooooooooo much due to my moodiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment