Monday, March 22, 2010

Was reading through the oldie, and realised, There were equally happy and unhappy posts, unlike this current one, which only consists of my unhappiness. Perhaps because, I can't find a reason for happier posts. Maybe I should start finding reasons for happy posts.

I'll actually prefer to keep things to myself, because I don't like to get different opinions and then it in turn makes me even more frustrated.

I guess, I'll never find that courage.

Its upsetting to see your dearest people cry, and makes you wanna cry too. And I'm trying real hard not to, so that I can give them the security, thus, I have to be strong.

Sighz, I really really can't find reasons to tell myself that I'm happy.

Beneath that skin, there is more to be revealed.



No comments:

Post a Comment