Friday, March 5, 2010

Make me or break me

Its really kinda a bad day for me. Its really kinda tough, and I've always looked lowly of myself, and I somehow feel I really can't make it. I really don't know. Its just so tiring. And I miss baby boy. Lots of things are on my mind, and I just don't feel like talking to anyone, because after all, its not gonna help anything at all, so I'll rather just be the cheerful me that everyone thought I was.

Most of the time, I'm the one, whom my friends look for when they need to talk, and its funny how, when I have problems, I just don't feel like talking to anyone. Its not that I can't seek comfort in them, its just that, perhaps, I'm afraid of hearing what people has to say. Blame it on the EGO. I like to appear strong, and I love it when my friends confide in me, because each time when I help to make them feel good, I feel good too. I just want the people around me to be happy, and nothing else matters.

So, here I am whining to "You", the only "one" I feel most at ease to. Because, "you'll" just listen to me quietly, and, for as long as I want to, and whenever I feel like I need to. And "you'll" never leave me, until I decide to delete "you", and even if I decides to dumped "you", you'll never betray me and spread my secrets around. =)

Its been a long long time since I had a good cry, and I really feel the need to. I really need to and I can feel them, accumulating, but, they just won't flow.....






No comments:

Post a Comment